No matter what you’re selling online, chances are you’re facing crowded competition. What...Read More
Here’s a hypothetical situation. Greg owns a small company that has an amazing product. However,...Read More
Black Friday is not an official holiday in the US, but for many Americans, it’s one of the most...Read More
I was assisting my friend once in placing an order for a pair of Adidas Yeezys on Alibaba.com. I...Read More
In the United States and Canada, Labor Day is right around the corner. Celebrated on the first...Read More
Did you know that customers who buy products through email marketing spend 138% more than...Read More
- 1 The importance of event reminder emails to RSVPs
- 2 What to include in your event reminder message
- 2.1 Personal greeting
- 2.2 What is the event about?
- 2.3 When will the event start?
- 2.4 Where will the event take place?
- 2.5 Add extra information
- 2.6 Example of RSVPs in Invitation Emails
- 2.7 Make sure you provide assistance
- 2.8 Use a friendly tone
- 2.9 Use the format that aligns with your industry
- 2.10 Pay attention to the length
- 2.11 One more thing!
- 3 How to write killer email subject lines
- 4 A/B testing your event reminder emails
- 5 Segment Your Email List to Maximize Event Attendance
- 6 Best Time to Send an Event Reminder Email
- 7 Examples of Event Reminder Email Templates
- 7.1 How to design a good event reminder email template
- 7.2 How to write friendly reminder emails for events
- 7.3 Formal and polite reminder email sample
- 7.4 Board meeting reminder email
- 7.5 Party reminder email
- 7.6 Classic event reminder
- 7.7 Incentive email
- 7.8 Announcement of an event
- 7.9 Count Down – Urge people to act
- 8 Free event reminder templates
- 9 Don’ts for your reminder email strategy
- 10 How do you measure the success of your event reminder email campaign?